Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hands of love

On the night of January 28th 2012 is the last time I seen, spent, touched, and said goodbye to my brother. These hands of his, so gentle and soft, yet strong. These are the hands I seen grow from soft baby hands to young man hands. These are the hands that held their own, from cutting down trees, to having to defend anyone who would harm theses hands loved ones. These hands have did many things from holding heavy work equipment to his nieces and nephews. These hands had such a rugged look, but loved so deeply. These are the hands that touched my hands that night and these are the hands I never wanted to let go of, for these are the hands, I felt so safe with. These are the hands I will always feel and never forget the way they felt in my hands. These are the hands of love and the ones I will always miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment