Saturday, March 2, 2013

Unfortunately it's all true


This is a blog that I can't believe I'm writing or have to write! I posted my blog around the internet to tell my journey and the journey of grief that people go through. I and my family have had three deaths within six months apart.... No lie. I had got a reply back telling me, my story was beautiful, but they really hoped it was a true one. It's kind of sad that someone would think like that, and then question the griever, almost as sad as someone making stories on death up. Death is something to never joke about or make up. People lose loved ones everyday, from grandparents who have got old, to very young children. I would never make up a story about losing loved ones, much less losing a loved one to homicide. Losing a loved one is so hard on anyone, even such as losing an older person who's lived a long life. My mother was not very old, but she lived for fifty seven great years, and she passed peacefully, and I would never make up that story, much less a story such as losing my only younger brother to homicide! He was only thirty one and only a young man, who was just starting his life! When you lose a younger loved one, it is the hardest thing to have to go through, but to lose a young loved one to homicide is so cruel and unnatural! It takes up your whole being! It takes over you, psychically, emotionally, mentally, and it consumes you and takes from your whole life and world! I'm not out to get pity, I'm not out to make friends, and I'm not out to get anything out of my stories..... Except..... for other's to know they are not alone and there is nothing wrong with grieving, or no time limit on grieving! My family and I were devastated when we lost my mother and my husbands mother naturally, but the pain we felt and still feel, when we lost my brother is a pain I hope no one has to ever endure!  I have many downs in my life, but never anything such as this! This is my story and there is nothing untrue about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment