Sunday, February 10, 2013

One year

On Feb. 10th 2012, you were taken away from me, due to homicide. It was the most devastating news a sister had to endure! It's been a year today and it seems as if it's still surreal, something no sister can fathom, if they've never been down this road. To this day is still ask why and search for answers, and hopes that you will someday answer these questions for me. I know there are many out there who have different views on grieving, and think there should be a time limit, but for me there is no time limit. I've spent the year trying to help myself to grieve in a healthy and positive way. I've made quilts out of your clothes, I've made scrapbook of your pictures, and yes, I've even turned to learning about the spiritual world and the work of mediums, but, hey there are worse things I could be doing, to work through my pain. There isn't a day and night that goes by that I don't think of you! You will always be my one and only baby brother, and I will ALWAYS carry you in my heart! I love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment